Thursday, July 8, 2010

July is gonna be busy!

So I am back from my holibobs in Cornwall, brief but fun!

I took some awesome pics whilst away and once I have sorted them out, I'll post a few up for you to see.

I've suddenly realised that July is going to be a busy month, as I am doing a craft fair on 7th Aug (hence today's pic) and I had a quick peek through my stock and realised that I need to get myself behind my sewing machine for about 2 weeks!! Oops!

No matter, I love to sew and I have spent tonight cutting out pieces for scarves and make-up bags, I've finished a whole batch of brooches and so I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it all. However I always say that, then 2 days before the fair (much to my Hubby's dismay) I panic that I don't have enough stock and stay up for 2 nights straight sewing my socks off!

Do you remember in my first post, I mentioned that I am making a Union Jack baby quilt? Well I started cutting the fabric tonight and it looks yummy, I am very excited. I'll take some pics, once the pieces are all cut out, so you can follow it's progress.

I guess I should say goodnight as it's the wrong side of midnight and I have a day job to do!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx