Saturday, January 29, 2011

Having fun...

Today has been a fun day, I've been shopping with my Ma, watched Basketball with Hubby and spent a couple of hours in the craft room.

I've been tidying up, playing with some of my new toys, making Valentine's cards and a couple of cards for challenges.

Today's pic is the card I made to cover 3 challenges -

Polka Doodles - There is no place like home
Kaboodle Doodle - #51 Bling it up
Mojo Monday - #175 (sketch is below)


I'm really pleased with this card, I think it's fun and is a reflection of what a nice day I've had.

I used the following items to make this card -
Gingham Paper - Nikki Sivils 'my sweet cherry pie'
Stripe Circle / Green Paisley rectangle - Heidi Grace
Stamp - no idea who it's by, I got it at Jemcraft Memories
Ribbon - Tesco
Bow / Pins / Gems / Red Circle - Local craft shop

Cx

8 comments:

  1. Great to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the bright fun colours, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a bright and lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles New Home challenge and hope to see you again.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your use of bright colours. Thanks for joining in the polkadoodles home challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a bright and lovely card! Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts.Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx