Sunday, February 13, 2011

Post Film Club Blues....



Film Club happens approx every six weeks and last night was the second meeting of Film Club. It consists of myself, Hubby and our friends JJ and Jon. We watch some obscure stuff and there is always a horror movie in the list of 3 films!

We has so much fun yesterday, which just enhanced the happy feeling of the last few days (reasons why to be shared later in the week).


So when I got home today, I made the card below, for the following challenges -



Get Funky - Funky Hand make really cool papers and stamps - mainly digital, I love their stuff. Their challenge is Going Round in Circles (my papers and central feature of the card fit this)

Sketch n Stash - Challenge #54 (sketch below), here they ask that you use new/neglected items.



I like this card a lot, I think it works well. I used neglected papers from Funky Hand's Salt and Pepper set, coredinations beige textured cardstock, new stamps from Hobbycraft and new brilliance lightning black ink.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card, i love it:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see those neglected Salt & Pepper download papers being made into such a great card! Thanks for joining in with the Get Funky! challenge this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! i think your neglected stash has been woken up perfectly!! thank you for getting funky with us hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx