Thursday, August 15, 2013

A little Pixie..


..well a Stamping Bella Paisley Pixie actually!

I saw this week's Retro Sketches sketch and knew that Paisley Pixie would work well. She was a bargain purchase and once again has been scanned in so I can resize her.

Here is the sketch -
RS #76 - Sketch
I needed to make a card to reply to a letter I got from my Grandma and thought that my finished card would work for her, hence the 'Just for you' sentiment.

The main photo today is my entry. I think that the purple tones work really well on this card and it totally has a CAS feel about it. The striped paper is one I have struggled to use from the DCWV Latte Stack and was really pleased that I got to use it here.

As I was working with Paisley Pixie, I also made this little beauty -

Pixie Baby
Works great as a girly new baby card methinks.

Happy Thursday! It was a great WOYWW yesterday and tonight I am off to eat Lobster (YUM) at a fave neighbourhood bar with Hubby and our friend Hari.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx