Monday, August 12, 2013

Fishy start to the week!


Ha ha not really, but given the main photo today, I decided a bad pun was in order :)

I have been rummaging around looking for different challenges to enter, no real reason behind this search, I just fancied a change from my usual places.

I found a great site - The Alley Way Stamps - because they have superb freebies on their site. They also do a fun challenge and I decided to enter using one of their freebie stamps - the fishes in the main pic.

The inspiration for the challenge this time is -

TAWS #34 - Stripy Mug
As you can see from my card, I got lucky and had paper (by Crate Paper) that fitted the inspiration piece perfectly. I decided for a bit of fun to colour the fishes using colours from the mug. I added some bright Candi's to anchor my slightly wonky stamped piece - it's all a bit weird, but I like it and now have to find a home for him..

I have been up to all kinds of craft goodness this weekend, more about that later in the week.

Today I am doing what feels like a bejillion chores...mainly because I think I might be going back to work tomorrow, so would prefer to not have to do boring chores after work and have free time to craft and go out and play!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. The paper really matches the inspiration photo - sea life just keeps working for us right?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx