Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finding myself funny...


...now anyone that knows me, knows how much I crack myself up :)

So when I was making a card for Dr Kevin's birthday last week, I thought it would be funny if I themed it around Magic Mike...as like me, he LOVED it..

Obviously anyone with half a brain loves the scene with the 'My Pony' dance...

The main photo is the card I made.

I bought the stamp from KennyK, especially for Dr Kevin..love it, many more uses in this bad boy (ha ha cracking up).

Ok, so I ad the stamp, it's all coloured what now?

How about typing out the lyrics from 'My Pony' to use as backing paper?!

Once it was constructed I literally thought I was going to die with laughter..even Hubby thinks I outdid myself here.

What do you think?

Cx

p.s Dr Kevin LOVED it...so all is well :)

p.p.s - Great WOYWW yesterday got loads more 40 for 40...still time to sign-up and there are twenty spaces left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx