Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blingy Christmas..


Hi,

Well it was snowing a bit this morning here in NYC! Which is cool and worrying all at once....

I worked late night, wolfed down a BBQ dinner with the Hubby and raced home to make something...making things relieves the pain of a bad day :)

I love embossing, so the current CAS-ual Friday challenge was perfect for me...


I also wanted to make a fancy card for my Grandma...as I am not convinced that our contemporary ones are right for her..

I think this card has the right CAS balance, I love the Sixxix snowflake embossing folder and the flowers are actually a font (dingbats) that work in my Silhouette Portrait - clever eh?

The glittery sentiment Peel-offs, I have had forever and have been doing that 'saving for best' thing...really got to stop that...soon I won't be able to use anything in the craft room!

I hope Grandma likes her card - the rich burgundy colour of the flowers and the label remind me of her.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love the embossing! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx