Thursday, November 28, 2013

Moving Along With The Times - Girly, But No Pink!


Hi,

Yes it is indeed that time again, how quickly the weeks are flying by now!

Team B are up this week over at the Moving Along With The Times blog and Sarah has given us a great theme of 'Girly, but no Pink!' this week.

I was feeling a bit stuck with this one..then JT sent me a little care package and in it was the lovely black and white chevron paper and voila! Inspiration :)

The layout was also inspired by a card JT had made for me earlier in the year!

Ingredients are -
Yellow spotty paper is by Pink Petticoat.
The black spotty flower and the yellow button are by Dovecraft.
The stamp is by Kaisercraft.
The Candi's are by craftworkcards.
The sentiment and bakers twine are from  my stash.

I love this card, it feels very girly to me, the splash of yellow and the enormous flower make me smile.

Head over to MAWTT and join in the girly fun. The DT makes are impressive and inspiring as always :)

Finally - Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that are in the US. Today Hubby and I are in DTown with JT and her folks, celebrating Turkey Day!

Cx

11 comments:

  1. A lovely girly card with no pink in sight. Enjoy your day, Happy Thanksgiving. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant, I too got stuck!!! Love the CAS feel you have given the card. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, Enjoy your day, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute card Claire - that button flower is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire! what a fab image and the paper is so perfect with it! I LOVE the flower - it really makes the card! :-))
    Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving hun!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Turkey Day! Love the card - great design and image and perfect papers to match, love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the colour combo and fab flower.
    Hope you've had a lovely Thanksgiving.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Claire, I love that image and your beautiful papers! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Claire - that's sooo chic!! Love it!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combination! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might have been stuck but I love this! It's a fabulous colour combination.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful and very original !
    Thanks so much for your visit.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx