Thursday, November 14, 2013

Moving Along With The Times....Furry Friends..


Hi,

Yep, it's that time already - where does a fortnight go?

Team B are up over at Moving Along With The Times this week and our host this week is Tammy.
Her chosen theme is Furry Friends.

I decided I wanted to use JT's Little Claire cat stamp and so she kindly sent it to me :)

I really love this stamp, it's so versatile, I have used it before without the butterflies and that worked really well too.

I used the following ingredients -

Stripy background paper - American Crafts
Stripy scalloped circle - DCWV
Scallop Punch - Woodware
Alpha Stickers - Target
Butterfly - EK Success Punch (that I don't own, JT punches these and sends them to me...)
Promarkers to colour the cat, post, flowers and butterflies

This has turned out to be such a pretty card, I am pleased as punch and thought I'd enter the Card Galore November Challenge (Animals) with it.

Your turn now! But first have a look at all the fab creations by Team B.

Cx

12 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Claire! I love the cute kitty playing with the butterflies and the colours are very pretty! the letter tiles look fab too! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how cute is this creation, I love the way you fussy cut the wee kitty, Brilliant, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Claire. A vert cute kitty and I love the glittery stripe background to the image, looks so good! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Claire, I love that fun kitty image and your beautiful colors!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super thank you card Claire.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and I love that striped backing paper. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Claire its so pretty and a really great layout hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire, awww super sweet image and a lovely card!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I just realised I wasn't following your blog!!! Fixed that now.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Claire! I wanted to let you know my THREE cards arrived today! Thank you so much! It will be my pleasure to put them on display in the windowsill for the next WOYWW post! I'm amazed that you didn't get a full 40 asking for your pretty cards! They missed out!! Hugs, Darnell P.S. Is this a new blog design? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute Claire, I'm not a cat fan but this along with Janice's Merlot could almost convert me!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx