Monday, December 30, 2013

Craft mash-up..


Hello there!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Hubby and I had a great one, it was very relaxing and despite being without our families and close friends it was lovely.

Hubby excelled himself gift wise this year and bought me a dressmakers adjustable dressform...she is gorgeous, I have wanted one for ever!! Such a thoughtful and lovely gift. This is why I married him :)

JT (aka Craft Buddy) and her husband Olly came and spent the weekend with us, we had a lot of fun and it was great to see them both.

The title of today's post is my take on what happens when JT, Dana and I colour a load of digital stamps (over Thanksgiving) and then I turn them into cards for Dana!

The main photo is my fave card of the batch.. I think the papers are a perfect match for the colours used in the stamp..I'm also quite pleased with the way I arranged the papers - vain I know, but sometimes I just can't help myself :)

There are 6 cards in total...here is a collage of them.


All the cards use either Pink Petticoat papers or American Crafts papers. The boats and huts are by Pink Petticoat and the Pixie is by Stamping Bella (scanned in by me). I also used Candi's and mini Pink Petticoat sentiments.

I sent them to Dana before Christmas and she has since told me she loves them, which makes me a happy crafter..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx