Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Hey,

Hope you are going to celebrate in style..

Hubby and I will be hanging out at home as usual, making cocktails, dancing in our pants and gaming!

CAS-ual Fridays are celebrating 2014 with their last challenge of 2013 and I thought I'd join in and make it my last challenge entry of 2013.


My card is very simple, in the true style of CAS and I have a recipient in mind.
Because it was so simple and easy to make I can also play at 10 Minute Craft Dash they have teamed up with CAS-ual Fridays for the last post of the year.


My card took 6 min. 34 sec to make - I am sad that I have only just discovered this challenge and this is the last one ever!! I had so much fun timing myself..

I used a Stampin' Up Celebrate stamp and recollections stickers for the 2014, the sequins and bling are from my stash and really make the card I think.

As this is my last post of 2013 I wanted to say thanks to everyone that has visited my blog and become a follower..as many of you know 2013 has been a big year for me. I am also pleased as punch that I have managed 181 posts this year!! Aiming for the magic 200 next year - eek!

Have a great NYE..see you in 2014.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Love the celebrate word....is that stamped? your handwriting? Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, a really pretty CAS new year card. Great job, Claire. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of a sentiment and some sequins Claire...this card is a beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx