Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WOYWW #245....aaaaaaaaaaaargh


Honestly!

Do you ever get the feeling that you have bitten off more than you can chew?!

Well before I get into that, let's talk about WOYWW shall we..WOYWW is where us crazy crafters link up via our wonderful hostess Julia's blog Stamping Ground..we nose at desks, make friends and share our brand of crazy. Join in why don't you!

My desk / craft space is mental right now...you can see my plastic box of Papermania paper flowers - there are 2 pink ones on my desk, a stack of digi stamps and papers and glitterglue left over from some stuff I have been making, a heart punch and some remnants from the heart punching, my new purple pencil, my glasses, zebra print scissors (by Fiskars), my mouse and a big stack of goodies that arrived from JT tonight with a VDay card from her - love JT, she rocks.

The ongoing quilt project (aka #wtfwasIthinking) is gathering pace, as I am now actually doing the quilting part and I HATE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! Ha ha sorry to all you quilters out there but I am SO not cut out to be a quilter, such a shame, as it would seem I can make pretty quilts.

I am midway through making a top..it's simple, but I lost focus....

Top that I am working on
I have a million cards to finish kicking around all over the place and there are lots of yummy challenges I want to enter - aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

My new job is super busy and very rewarding, so now because I need a break when I get home, I am joining the cats and becoming a late night crafter..

Despite all the moaning I am rather happy right now!

Thrilled to be going home in 2 short weeks and (sorry Julia) I got a free room in AC, so Hubby and I are popping there for a quick weekend beforehand!

So thrilled that I made you lovely WOYWWers this beauty...a little Valentine's card from me to you

Valentine's Card for the WOYWW Posse
Big fat kisses to you all (see told you I was happy).

Cx

14 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for the sweet, bright, uplifting valentine! And thank you for your comment on my Blog. It made me laugh out loud! You caught me! Cabin Fever was as good an excuse as any to shop!! LOL Your happiness has spread over to me! :) Sharon #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for the Valentine wishes. So sweet of you to think of us deskers. I call myself a sewer, not a seamstress, so I can relate to quilting. I don't even had a way to drop my feed dogs (or dog my feed, whichever), so I won't ever be able to quilt properly. I sure like those zebra striped scissors, though (grin). Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the card, it will be the only one I get, virtual or real! My hubby does not do Valentines! #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's A LOT of projects!! Remember... deep breaths at regular intervals... :D
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 26

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have an awful lot of PhD's (Projects half Done). I know the feeling, lots of different crafts to try, and when you have done about a third of the new thing, something more exciting comes along and you just have to try that and previous project gets laid aside. Usually with a few! other PhDs.
    love that top you are making, might just have to look at getting that pattern.
    Have a great day.
    Chris #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Valentine! Not much longer before I can link up with the WOYWW...in the meantime, hang in there with the quilting and the top is gorgeous and will be a lovely treat for those NYC summers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, thanks for stopping by earlier today! I love how you refer to us "crazy crafters!" Though I think we'd all agree! Wasn't it the Cheshire Cat that said, "we're all mad here?" : ) Have a great WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the card!
    Lots going on it- chew slowly!
    thanks for the snoop around your place.
    robyn 9

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was the best example of unhappy happiness I have ever read, Claire!! One thing is for sure, you are mega busy!! Glad to hear the new job is super! Thank you for the virtual Valentine! Hugs, Darnell (Not WOYWWing today.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sweet Valentine! You sound super busy. Sounds a lot like me, I craft in the middle of the night too, otherwise I would go crazy.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #25

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds busy! Enjoy your day. Take care Zo xx 71

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah ! So busy you will meet yourself coming back ! Still you know what they say - if you want a job done give it to a busy crafter !! have fun !! Ali #36

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zebra-striped scissors - awesome!!! You sound so happy... it made me smile! Hope the rest of the week (month, year, life!) will be happy too! Big hug from Holland! Marit #57

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the beautiful card and I love those scissors. Try not to work to hard, i know what it is like to be tired out from working. All i want to do is go home, craft and cuddle Yoda.

    Hugs Eliza 10
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx