Monday, June 9, 2014

Copykat...


Hi,

Hope you had a nice weekend..I  had a great one in AC with Hubby.

Now the reason I am a copykat is that I saw JT's post on Friday and decided that the 2 challenges she entered were ones for me too :)

So my card today fits the CDT #295 colour scheme -


and the I love Promarkers #222 - digi does it challenge.

The image is from A Day for Daisies and I discovered them because one of the Moving Along With The Times DT members used one earlier this week (I bought that one too!).

The image is so beautiful and detailed I wanted the whole card to be really simple. I added the butterfly background (from Maybemej) before I printed out the image. I cut it out and mounted it on burgundy card stock. The sentiment tab is punched using a Stampin' Up label punch. I added glitterglue to the flowers for a bit of a shimmer.

I used the following Promarkers to colour her -
Hair - spice and ginger
Roses - pink lobster and cardinal red
Small Flowers - pale pink
Scarf and dress - blossom
Skin - ivory

The image is so pretty that the card can't help but be pretty too :)

More from my Day for Daises spending spree in the week!

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Love the pretty image and you have used the CTD colors beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, glad you had a good weekend! Love this image and the way you have coloured it, fabulous...a really lovely card! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image and perfect for the colors!! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo of challenges, they go so well together! I love that image. The glittery roses are fab. I think I am in love with this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is REALLY lovely!! I adore the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool and pretty card. Lovely colourscheme.Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you again soon, for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous card!! I love the way you put different elements on the flowers. They look 3D. Great job on mixing the challenges!!

    I wanted to thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I am now taking a look around yours!! Have a great night!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx