Monday, June 23, 2014

Friends Forever...


Hi,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

My post is very late today, as I normally post from the bus, so all my posts are pre-written and ready to go..but this morning there was no image in my post - DOH!

Anyway, I am starting the week, with a double challenge card :)

Simon Says Stamp - You Gotta Have Friends and I Love Promarkers  - Use a Doily

Over at SSS, they are using Art Impressions stamps..perfect! I recently bought myself Picture Perfect by AI, I love their stamps..wish they were not quite so pricey...

The sentiment is by Hero Arts and I kind of botched the heat embossing of it, but I like the patchy result! The doily is by Papermania, paper and heart are by MME and from my June SSS card kit. I had fun colouring in the ladies, I got to use some Promarkers that are underused.

Promarkers used -
Camera - Ice Grey 3
Hair - Cool Grey 1, Buttercup, Pastel Yellow, Cinnamon and Spice
Skin - Oatmeal and Tan
Lips - Peach, Dusky Rose and Poppy
Bangle & Earrings - Heatwave, Fresh Meadow and Poppy
Tops - Denim Blue, Heatwave, Fresh Meadow, Apple Cider and Red Sweater
Trousers - Denim Blue, Apple Cider and Black
Shoes - Heatwave, Azure, Fresh Meadow and Poppy

I'm putting this card in the stack with some others that I am making for my Ma.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. HI Claire, this is such a fun card, love the image and you've coloured it beautifully! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! The image is colored beautifully and the colors and design are just amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx