Friday, October 24, 2014

Ugly Sweater...


Hey,

Do you ever get that feeling that your conversations are being recorded? No..just me then?

Well several weeks ago JT and I had a Skype playdate and she showed me some cool papers that she wanted to make into Christmas sweaters / jumpers for cards. Only problem was she didn't have a die and didn't want to handcut them.

So I looked around for her to no avail.

Then after my birthday SimonSaysStamp released their 2014 Christmas range and these beauties were part of it -


So I bought x2 sets - one for me (thanks to my in-laws bday gift) and one for JT (currently somewhere over the Atlantic). It's like SSS overheard us and granted our wish.

As you can see from the main card, I have been having fun with this set. I got my colouring inspiration from Audrey @ Pink Originals - the tags she made with the set are awesome and fun.

Here are a couple more (I made 12 in total) -

Ugly Sweater + Star Brads

Ugly Sweater + Wreath stamp
These cards were fun to make and really make me smile and I hope the recipients feel the same way.

Hope you have all had a good week, one of my high points came when I discovered Gayatri Murali's blog and now she's sending me one of her gorgeous cards!

Have a great weekend! Hubby and I are most excited as his Mum and Sister arrived tonight for 5 days, so it's going to be an action packed one!

Cx

6 comments:

  1. These cards really made me smile and they will the recipients too! Love them! Have a fab weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love when companies hear your conversations!! HA!! Very cute creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! these are wonderful Claire! so bright and cheery… and lots of fun! Love the paper pieced sweaters and the sentiment is brilliant…
    Hope you have a great Weekend! enjoy your time with family!
    Big hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Claire and I really wish I lived in the US because I'd be buying them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so aligned - I spent my jet-lagged Saturday night stamping and cutting sweaters last night! So funny - I haven't added any of the little santas or wreaths - that's a good touch. Thanks for finding these! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah these are brilliant, Love those Ugly sweaters!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx