Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WOYWW #278..Thank you Julia...


Hi,

Hope you are all well..

I'm saying thank you to Julia because without her and WOYWW I wouldn't all these wonderful people via blogland - they have sent me cards, gifts and emails to help me celebrate my birthday. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

If you want to feel warm and fuzzy too then pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground and join in the desk nosying, friend making fun!

My desk is a bit messy for me..lots of stamps out (lots more coming too - oh how I love birthdays!!) - you know its nearly Christmas when the glitter paint is out...the wooden bling or whatever you want to call them are causing me issues - I want to use them, but they don't seem to like my ideas...

Here's a couple of photos from my birthday outing - first to a rooftop bar where I got a Planet Claire to drink!


My drink co-ordinates with me!

Hubby and Me - Rooftop Selfie
Yum - me at Red Lobster with my dinner..
Finally, no card this week - too cray cray at work, but here is a sneak preview of something I am working on. The glitter (make it larger) was added using a wink of stella brush pen.


See you later WOYWWers

Cx

14 comments:

  1. I just posted on your other post about that fabulous drinkie-poo!! Claire, seriously, did they make it up special for you on the spot, after seeing how stylin' you were with that beautiful dress, shoes, and bag? That's what it looks like. If not, that's freakin' freaky how you match it!! Here's to many, many more awesome birthdays! And to WOS never going out of business!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly not planned - well the bag and shoes were and HUBBY recommended the drink.. Cx

      Delete
  2. Well my friend, how elegant you look! A proper New Yorker now, huh! :) Loving the look of that co-ordinated drink...looking forward to the complete flamingo! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for birthday celebrations! Your desk looks like it is full of love as it should be :) Love the glittery flamingo, she totally rocks. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and that drink look fabulous!! Happy Belated Birthday! Lobsta (I came from New England, I can say it) should be a mandatory Birthday meal. And I also hate it when my embellies hate my ideas! LOL. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a drink with STYLE! Sounds as if you had a wonderful birthday, a Happy Belated one to you!

    Happy woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    #70 this week
    with a mish mash of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at YOU, gorgeous gal! Happy Birthday, you look fab and I love your co-ordinated drink!
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Hope your work schedule calms down, and hopefully I'll get to see what you do with that flamingo image. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to finally see you Claire and what a birthday drink, it looks fantastic, oh and that dinner yum yum, I want some pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee.

    Have a wonderful week and belated birthday greetings.

    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. A belated happy birthday to you. What a wonderful evening out - the food and drink looked WOW!!!
    As to that bird - well, how coy can you get? Gorgeous!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting sneak peek! Glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m late commenting. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You look stylish! And that drink in a coordinating color! Wow! and wow again. Rooftop bar? Lobster dinner? Those are things of movie stars!
    It's nice to see a picture of you and your hubby (as we usually show each other only our desk. Now I can imagine you when I see your desk.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#31

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great birthday celebration - many happy returns! Love the birdie. Hugs, Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated birthday to you! Looks like you got to celebrate in a big way! You had what my hubby requested for his birthday. Lobster tail! Thanks for sharing the great pics!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx