Sunday, March 1, 2015

Welcome to March...


Hey,

The year seems to be whipping by!! March already?!

I have been feeling a bit stressed, so this weekend, I have been spending as much time as I can at my desk, which is lovely and I am also off to a 2 hour yoga marathon later on today..bliss.

Today, I wanted to share the Valentine's Day card I made for my President at work to give to his wife..

It was his request for it to be 50 shades-esque on the outside and smushy on the inside. Terry always comes up with some crazy briefs for me. This one I was a bit skeptical about, but he was right and it totally worked out.

I put the front image together on my computer using 2 individual images. I enlarged the handcuffs and cropped them off for a bit more drama.

I love the font, I spent about 2hrs on Font Squirrel, trying different ones until I finally went with Freebooter Script. I love fonts..

The inside cracked me up, it's so different from the outside..


Once again, the image was put together on my computer, same font and a pretty heart image.

I believe it was well received, so brief fulfilled..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. OMG I forgot that you told me about this card...you definitely got the drama/smushy thing going on but my oh my! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a request!! You didrgreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had some pretty off beat requests in the past but I have no idea what I would have done with this one and you totallly nailed it! Fantastic! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx