Thursday, April 16, 2015

Double CASE...



Hey,

The Paper Players challenge this week is a great set of colours that got me all inspired -



I turned to Pinterest for some layout help, when I stumbled across a Pin, which turned out to be a CASE..so my card is the Double CASE!!

I loved the idea of masking of a section for the sentiment and partly stamping the sentiment into the detail.

I die cut a piece of white cardstock using my SSS stitched rectangle die and masked off the bottom half so I could stamp the top of the card, I then rotated it and did the same thing for the bottom.

I used Favorite Flowers stamps by Simon Says Stamp in the 3 challenge colours (I used Tsukineko inks that matched, Turquoise Gem, Rose Bud and Pear Tart).

I added Recollections enamel dots and bling in the 3 colours for a bit of dimension.

Final step was to stamp the sentiment and I added a bit of bling for the i in favorite.

I love it!! Thanks again to Paper Players for inspiring me another great theme.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. What a totally fab card Claire, love the design technique and gorgeous colours,hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! what a beautiful design Claire… I love the way you've masked the image for the sentiment…. looks so cool… I will have to try this!
    Hope you are doing ok today!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fresh card - those flowers really stand out on the white with the masked panel for your sentiment - very clever. Thanks for joining in with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, your card is so fresh and fun! Love how you showcased the colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx