Sunday, April 26, 2015

Simon Says Stamp.. Clean and Simple...


Hey,

Hope you are having a great weekend so far.

Hubby and I had a fun flying visit to Atlantic City on Friday night and are now having a low key Sunday at home :)

I was most excited when I saw the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Clean and Simple.

The DT are using Hero Arts products and I just acquired a new Hero Arts stencil that I thought would work well for CAS.

I cut a piece of watercolour card to fit my black card blank and stenciled parts of the stencil using a dauber and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink..

I'm working on a DT make right now using a freebie stamp set I have. It includes the chinese word stamps and I thought they would look nice on my card.

I added a Stampin' Up Navy marker to my Distress Marker Spritzer, for a little splatter and voila! finished card :)

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself right now, this card feels so CAS and fresh!

I am going to use it as an Anniversary card.

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Claire… it's such a clever and fun design... perfect CAS! I love how you've splattered with the navy to match the chinese words… brilliant! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! Very nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I always seem to be catching up this year! Love this CAS Claire - super design and love splatter...thanks for the heads up on the photo tool, I'll check it out, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx