Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Retro Rubber #19..There's still time to play..


Hey,

There is still time for you to join the latest awesome challenge from the Retro Rubber team.

It's a colour inspiration challenge this time.

I love the colours in the photo and all the cards I've seen so far are really great.

Head on over to Retro Rubber and view the awesome creations by my talented teammates..

As always don't forget to use a stamp that is over a year and the challenge ends on the 31st of July, so you have plenty of time to join in the fun.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx