Friday, August 28, 2015

Return of the SnazzyMoose...

Hey,

Happy Friday to you all.

Can you believe it is September next week?!

Hubby and I are most excited to be back together again, after my 10 days in London, we are going to be spending some QT this weekend, with each other and friends AND our desks :)

We are off to Mexico in just over a week - can't wait!

Whilst I was in London JT and I told a friend about the origins of a SnazzyMoose and how it has become a theme for random gifts for each other. The story is way too long for a blog post, but needless to say telling the story re-ignited the need for a SnazzyMoose gift.

So I made today's card for the friend who had to endure the 30 minute drunken telling of the story.

He is a Sizzix die and I cut him out of chipboard and then inked him up with embossing ink and covered him with x2 kinds of Ranger embossing powder - Liquid Platinum and Enchanted Gold.

He is absolutely gorgeous in person, all sparkly and pewtery thanks to the powders.

Here is a close-up to try and show you how gorgeous he is..


He will be going in the post this weekend, I hope our friend loves him and appreciates the joke and the rebirth of the SnazzyMoose.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! he really is a snazzy mousse Claire!! LOVE the texture and colour in the close up… he is absolutely stunning!!
    Gosh Mexico sounds like fun!! hope you and hubby have a wonderful time there!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I know who is getting this card. Too freakin' funny.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx