Sunday, September 27, 2015

Adult Colouring Books...


Hey,

So I am on my way back to NYC..ready for a week of birthday celebrations!

Today's photo is a little gift I made for Ma for her 60th birthday.

She had encouraged me to buy an adult colouring book when I was home in July and every evening when I was staying at JTs I coloured in this one page...

I wanted to do something with it, but had no idea what..then lightbulb moment. Chop it up, put it in a frame, voila! Birthday gift :)

She loves it, especially the fact that she saw it in its infancy and had no idea what it was going to become.

I really like this new wave of adult colouring books, I find them very therapeutic and easy to travel with, just need a little pouch of Promarkers.

See you in NYC tomorrow (I have the day off..)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea to put them in frame Claire… they look really stunning! my mum loves these colouring books… she finds them very relaxing.
    Hope your journey to NYC goes ok
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx