Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Birthday shakers..


Hey,

Continuing on with my shaker 'series' I have a couple more fun cards to show you today.

These are a bit different as I used a Lil' Inker birthday die as the feature and the shaker aspect is kind of secondary.

I really love this die, one of my MAWTT colleagues used it a while back and I had to have it.

These cards were super simple to make, thanks to the Fuse. I added some glitter to my shaker mix for the blue card - not sure how I feel about this, I don't like the way it sticks to the shaker pouch..thoughts?

Here is another colour for you and a close-up of the blue one. Both papers are ANCIENT and have been in my stash for at least 5 years!!!

Pink birthday shaker
Close-up of the blue shaker
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx