Saturday, March 12, 2016

New technique with existing kit...



Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far?

I thought I'd share two cards today.

Both cards use the new technique that JT and I tried when I was in London recently.

You heat emboss your stamp and then watercolour in the detail. It's very effective and really makes the stamp pop off of the paper.

The main card is one I made for my Ma when I got home - belated Mother's Day card, as I totally forgot that MD was early this year!!

The flower and basket stamps were a freebie with a magazine from my latest trip home. The sentiment stamp is by Lawn Fawn.

I watercoloured both cards using Distress Inks and an aquabrush.

The card below was made at JT's house, using her kit (she talks about the stamps in her post)..I need to redo the sentiment, as I didn't stamp it very well.


I really love how the hot air balloons actually look like they are in the air!

If you heat emboss, this is a fun and easy technique to try out..give it a go.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx