Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Retro Rubber #34 It's Easter...


Hey,

Welcome to another superb challenge from the Retro Rubber team.

This week we have an Easter theme for you - 


I was at a bit of a loss with this one, as I have limited Easter stash. Then JT reminded me about the Zlatoena big eared bunnies I have...

They are digital stamps, but you can also buy them at The Cat's Pyjama's as physical stamps too.

I've had these about two years and I love them, but use them so infrequently. This post made me print out a batch and use them.

I coloured the stamp with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle markers and fussy cut it out.

As the stamp is quite fussy, I kept the background simple (again guided by JT). I created stamped a simple Easter sentiment and die-cut it using a banner die.

A really bright and cheery make that I think my Grandma will love.

Show us your Easter creations, but first go over to Retro Rubber and check out the fab things my teammates have made.

Remember to use stamps a year or older and tell us about them to be eligible for the challenge. 

The challenge ends on March 25th.

Cx 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, love your whimsical bunny hanging in the Easter basket. I hope he did not eat to many jellybeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little bunny Claire, looks so comfortable sitting there inside the basket. And your fussy cutting is superb, I thought the bunny was die cut.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Claire! Your digital stamp is great and your fussy cutting looks like a machine did it. Impressive!! We both have a little time to find some old stamps for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and the coloring and fussy cutting are wonderful. I did find old stamps a year ago, knowing I was weak in the Easter stamp department! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire! Love this card! That cute bunny is awesome! I LOL'd at your comment on my blog! And thought - yes, come to MT, I have champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, that is one relaxed bunny, LOL.... I think he is happy on chocolate. It may be digital but it is still a great save for your inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx