Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Retro Rubber Challenge #33...Sketch challenge



Hey,

Welcome to another awesome challenge from the Retro Rubber team..

Can you believe it is march already?!

This time we have a sketch challenge for you..


This is my fave kind of challenge and it gave me the opportunity to break out a loved, but little used set, I've had it about 2 years since it was released.

I used the Happy Trails stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn for the trees, car, trailer and sentiment.

I embossed my stitched border die onto a piece of spotty cardstock to create a 'road' - fun times.

I love this card, it makes me think of happy summer roadtrips with my family and my hubby..

What does this sketch inspire you to create? Check out the inspired creations by my fab teammates over at Retro Rubber.

Remember to use a stamp a year or older on your project, don't forget to tell us how old it is too.

Challenge ends on March 11th.

Cx


6 comments:

  1. Hello Claire: I just love your adorable camping images, the little camper is just so darn cute.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Big Hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I adore this card. That stamp set and how you have showcased it is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and definitely fits your travel lifestyle, doesn't it?! Great colors and the polka dot DSP is such a fun choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative & adorable card--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this card from the minute you put it in the FB gallery. I love this card and as I told Katy, panicked when I went to make a card for this challenge! I wondered who made up such a silly sketch! LOL! Adore this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun card Claire! The camper is adorable and I love the large polka dot base.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx