Friday, April 29, 2016

Unity Girl..Erica...




Hey,

Happy Friday.

I am looking forward to my first full weekend at home, at my desk for several weeks.

I will be firmly glued to my desk, playing and finishing off my mini re-org..I realised I had some dead space on my desk that is crammed full of crap, I honestly have no idea what is in that corner..

I wanted to share a card I made earlier in the week for the Unity Stamp Co. Facebook Show and Tell group.

It's a really cool idea, it's a weekly themed challenge using Unity stamps, you don't need a blog, you just post to the group.

I had ordered some new Unity Girl stamps before I left for London, so this week's challenge 'Use a Unity Girl' was perfectly timed.

I love this stamp, I have a Unity Girl colouring book and this was the first Unity Girl I coloured when I got the book. This one is called Erica.

It was so lovely to colour, I love all the details in the stamp. I used a mix of Promarkers and watercolours to colour the stamp. I added some Ferro metallic paste through a Tim Holtz stencil to add a bit of texture.

I tried lots of different sentiment stamps before settling on a Tim Holtz chitchat sticker.

I'm going to be using it as a birthday card for a friend. I can see a lot of cards being made with this Erica Girl stamp.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the texture on this card and that is such a fab stamp, beautifully coloured. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx