Saturday, May 28, 2016

Flower Monkey Slider...

Hey,

Happy long weekend..whoop whoop.

It is Memorial Day weekend here in the US and in the UK it is the Whitsun holiday.

Hubby and I went to Atlantic City on Thurs night, it was a one night of madness thing..

So today I am showing you the famous (well to me and mine) Flower Monkey Slider card that I made for JT, following our weekend in Providence.

We got drunk and somehow came up with this crazy idea, which I then brought to life!

It made me smile so much and it's totally hideous, but fun.

I also learnt that my Stampin' Up label punch can be used to create sliders..clever.

The Monkey is by Waffle Flower, the flowers are by Altenew and stamped with Dew Drops and Distress Inks, the sentiment stamps are by CAS-ual Friday.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Of course a monkey would be on a slider card! Love the colours, is that the flower stamp set that was a magazine freebie? Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx