Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dressing up...


Hey,

Happy Sunday.

This week has been a fun week of challenge entries and so what better way to end the week than with another challenge entry :)

I really liked the theme over at Shopping Our Stash this week - It's always a bridesmaid - use a dress or dressform.

I have these amazing Spellbinders dress dies, that I overused and have sadly been neglected for a while, so it was a perfect excuse to bring them out of hiding.

I also have lots of scraps from a Lawn Fawn 'Let's Polka in the Meadow' paper pack that I thought would work well with the dress.

I layered the papers and the dress together and felt it was missing something, so I used a notepaper die from Clearly Besotted on a piece of grid scrap paper that was on my desk, suddenly it all worked together.

I secured everything with staples - big and small ones.

The sentiment is a SSS stamp and a die-cut birthday that was on my noticeboard (it's been there for MONTHS), so another great use of old stash elements..

I added a bit of bling to finish it off and now I am happy :)

A great card to add to my personal birthday card stash..

Cx



5 comments:

  1. A great card, love the colours and the touch of bling sets it off perfectly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project and so nicely crafted! Love the colors and that cute dress form die! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! so cool, i really love this! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die cut dress form is so cool! What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the dress form! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx