Monday, June 6, 2016

Hearts around the globe...

Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend...

I had a fun filled action packed one!!

Friends from home were here in the City and then I had class with Cheiron and two of the InkPadNYC class family (Jamie and Ava) - taught by the astounding Dina Wakely..she makes me want to swoon!

More about that later in the week.

Today I have a little card that I made for the Unity Stamp Show'n'Tell group challenge over on Facebook. Its a fun group and it's nice to see what others do with the stamps I have.

This time it was an itty bitty challenge - so use an itty bitty stamp - I chose the fun Hearts around the globe..its pretty new and I am LOVING watercolouring it right now..

I kept it simple and used a Hero Arts sentiment, so it can be sent to a friend with a gift.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab little card Claire… perfect CAS. Such a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully… I love those hearts! :-)
    Hope you have a great week hun!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fab stamp. Love your little card, so sweet. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love an itty bitty stamp. Watercolour was a great choice with the globe, feels modern and authentic at the same time x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx