Monday, July 25, 2016

CASE a Card....Cardkit...


Hey,

Hope you all had a nice weekend? Mine was very peaceful, after the excesses of Hubby's birthday :)

Recently I have been re-visiting my Card Ideas Pinterest board, partly because I want to use more of my enormous stash and also because I want to actually use my Pinterest boards.

I saw this card - 
Image courtesy of My Impressions Blog

It was made using the Feb 2016 Simon Says Stamp cardkit - which as you can see from the main photo I totally have!!

I decided to use a different stripey paper and dug out some ancient blue glittery washi tape. It changes the look just a bit and I added a blue enamel dot to the top of the heart - which I punched using a scalloped heart punch.

As the card uses such a straightforward formula and an entire Cardkit at my disposal, I decided to make a variant - 

I love both cards, they were super easy to make and I did actually make several variants:)

I did some more fun CASEing over the weekend, so I'll be posting those next week, whilst I am in the UK.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. These are really nice, I like how you were able to match the CASE colors as well. Really loving the sentiment, anything starting with 'YAY' is a win for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these CASEd cards, using up stash... Hmm does not compute. Out of cheese error! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx