Thursday, July 28, 2016

Clearly Besotted In the Frame...

Hey,

I have had this Clearly Besotted In the Frame stamp and die set for a while.



I have played with it, but the results have been a bit meh..

So over the weekend I thought I'd try again and now with my shiny new MISTI the stamping is much better. It all felt over inked before, like I had pressed too hard on the stamp block.

The main card was such a fun easy make. I stamped the frame in purple ink, then die-cut it, then I stamped the sentiment.

I LOVE tags, I can't get enough of them, I have x2 sets of tag dies, but yet I am always buying them, I have a photo box FULL to the brim of them.. The glittery, spotty, vellum beauty used here was bought at AC Moore when I was in Philly for the family reunion, 6 for $1 and the plain card under was a bonus, I didn't realise they had that AND they came with that sparkly twine..swoon central.

I mounted the tag onto a card blank made using my fave purple Simon Says Stamp cardstock. I added the frame piece to that and voila! finished card..

Love it.
Banners made using a Stampin' Up banner punch

I made another one, which is winging its way to a friend -

Two different cards using the same set..loving stretching my stamps right and now and so happy I had another play with this stamp set and it worked out for me.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great tag and card. I love the crisp blue and white with the different textures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I don't feel the love when it comes to tags but these turned out brilliantly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx