Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hey Buddy....



Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Today I am entering the Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge..I loved the challenge image -


Ha ha - excellent.

The challenge is all about friendship.

I am hoping that I am still eligible as I went with 'Hey Buddy'...

I love the fun card I ended up with, I used Distress Stains through a sunburst stencil by Clear Scraps and then spritzed it with water and dried it.

I used two Paper Smooches sets for the sentiment and hearts (Simply Said and Kudos Two) I heat embossed the sentiment and the hearts in black, so they would stand out more.

A really simple card that went to a friend who needed it..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. That says friendship to me! Waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on my commenting so I may or may not get to the rest of your posts in the near future. Just needed a break last week. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that photo!! I can't stand how adorable it is! And I call my friends "buddy," so you should be okay with your fabulous card!! I'm back from a holiday in your fair country and had an absolute blast!! Hope you are doing well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx