Monday, October 10, 2016

Anniversary madness...


Hey,

I am back in NYC and had a really nice day yesterday hanging out with Hubby.

The gods were on my side and my flight was smooth, so was going through customs and getting home - yay!

This month it seems everyone I know celebrates their wedding anniversary! Including Hubby and I and my Parents!

So before I left, I sat down and made a ton of Anniversary cards, based on one simple idea..

I used a Dutch Doobadoo hearts stencil and two colours of distress ink (festive berries and picked raspberry). I stenciled on to Tim Holtz distress woodgrain paper for a bit more depth.

I die-cut different kinds of anniversary greetings and affixed them in different ways to the stenciled panel.

Here is another version -


I literally made 10 of these in about 30 mins!

So easy to do and the good thing is, they look a bit edgy and like they took a ton of time :)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx