Monday, October 3, 2016

It's over for now...


Hey,

So today is the end of my NYC staycation with my Dad. We head home to London together later on tonight.

It has been a TON of fun!

We did so much stuff (visited the Intrepid, went to the FiDi, visited Statue of Liberty, saw the 911 memorial, went to Central Park, went to Grand Central, went to Times Square, went to a baseball game - Red Sox v Yankees, went to an NFL game - Seahawks at Jets, went to numerous breakfast spots, had breakfast, dinner and lunch dates with my friends...phew).

It was fun to show my Dad my adopted City.

We over ate - obviously and we walked A LOT.

One of the massive highlights of the trip for me was the love affair between my beloved Archie and 'Granddad'. We had Archie before we moved, but he was very timid. He came out on the first day to meet my Dad and has been 'guarding' him ever since.

Sad that it is over, but now that he has been once, I have high hopes he will come again.

See you in London tomorrow.

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx