Thursday, October 13, 2016

Moving Along With The Times..Leaves and Trees


Hey,

Time for another great challenge from the Moving Along With The Times Team B.

Today our hostess is one of my best friends in the whole wide world JT and she is also my fave craft buddy. Her theme is Leaves and Trees.

I thought this was the perfect time to break out a stamp and die set by Sizzix that I bought way back in 2013 and I think I have only used it once, I've struggled to get it to work for me!

I stamped, coloured and die-cut the tree. The colours I used to colour the tree informed the background I created.

I used Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry distress inks to create the blended background, then I overlaid a Tim Holtz mini stencil onto it and spritzed it with water. A superb technique that JT and I learnt earlier this year when we went to Jenn Shurkus' Loft Art Retreat.

I added a freebie sentiment by Clearly Besotted that I got from a magazine eons ago and mounted it all onto a kraft card blank.

What will you make? Go to MAWTT and check out all the creations from the rest of Team B.

Challenge ends on October 26th at 6pm GMT. Remember you can enter a maximum of 3 times.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clair, a lovely autumnal card. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    what a very super design card,and the tree is awesome.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment goes perfectly with that set - I forgot you had those! Your water-spritzed stencil came out really well, that's a great technique and really looks fab here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab Claire, great stamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx