Sunday, November 20, 2016

Flower Challenge..


Hey,

So one of my Retro Rubber DT buddies Maria is also on the DT at this new challenge - The Flower Challenge and as I have a rather large flower stamp collection I thought it would be fun to play long.

Their 2nd challenge is on right now and the theme is -


I decided to use a great stamp by Unity Stamp Co. I love their flower jar stamps, in fact I love flower jar stamps full stop!

I coloured it using Distress Inks and an aquabrush. The stunning stitched scalloped die is by Gina Marie Designs.

The sentiment I created using a Simon Says Stamp stamp and die set called Sketchy Banners, I don't think they sell the stamps anymore. I love this set and totally overuse it!

I thought it would be a great card to send to a friend who just got some good news.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Well my sweet friend, I'm so glad you joined us in the gallery over at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE with this beautiful card, lovely jar full of blooms, awesome coloring and layout. I love that stitched die, thank you for the link, I'm going to go take a peek.
    Thanks also for joining us on our second challenge and, since you love flower stamps and have tons of them, I hope you join us again next time. Big hugs my dear Retro Rubber teammate.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card....love the hint of stenciling behind the image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx