Friday, December 23, 2016

CASology: Toast...

Hey,

So it's almost Christmas.

I am already on Christmas break and I am already feeling relaxed.

Hard on the heels of another CASology Honorable Mention - for which I am extremely grateful for, it is so nice to be recognised in this way and has been a really nice way to round out a wonderful year of crafting.

This week's cue card instantly made me think of toasted bread...


I love Toast, I am a Toast connoisseur... so much so that Hubby bought me a toast rack (swoon).

Sadly there is not a single Toast stamp in my vast collection..soon to be rectified.

So I decided to go for humour and use my Your Next Stamp Holiday Martini stamp. I coloured it using a mix of Zigs and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers.

The sentiment is a mix of Lawn Fawn and Clearly Besotted.

So my little Martini guy popped a bit, I added a teeny touch of lime green ink to the panel - still keeping it all CAS.

I'm pretty pleased with this little card, sadly the Martini stamp came too late for my Christmas cards this year..next year there will be a ton of these being made.

This is the last CASology of the year for me..it has been so much fun, I have loved pushing myself to work cleanly and use the cue cards.

Happy Holidays CASology DT, you have been very inspiring, can't wait for 2017.

Cx



4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Merry Christmas to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you playing along at CASology, Claire! I love your style and brilliant sense of humour and look forward to seeing more of it in the new year. And thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is fun, fun, fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Claire! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this just cracked me up! What a fabulous card! It is such a joy to have you play with us, and as Jen and Jacquie said, we look forward to seeing more of you and your fabulous style in the year ahead! Happy New Year, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx