Sunday, January 8, 2017

MFT: Combining the challenges..


Hey,

I wanted to play with a challenge or two this weekend, so I decided to combine the current MFT Sketch and Color Challenges -


I thought my fave MFT Pure Innocence Cupcake Day stamps and dies would be perfect for this combo.

I am happy to have my MFT hybrid ink pad back (he needed refilling..), so I can mix Promarkers, Zigs and Distress inks when colouring. I've decided I need more of these pads in various colours..

This time I used Promarkers and matched them to the MFT colours, I added the grey in the sentiment banner.

Of course the background panel was die-cut using my fave stitched rectangle dies, also by MFT - I consider these dies one of my best craft purchases ever.

The spots were created using a flower centre stamp from the MFT Large Desert Bouquet set, I use these randomly like this A LOT!!

I'm so pleased with my card, she is so cute and it's an excellent birthday card for a sweet little girl I know..

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx