Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sketch Saturday #446...Miss Tiina...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Sketch Saturday.

This week our Sponsor is Miss Tiina and she is offering a $20 Gift Certificate.

Our sketch this week is fun -
I chose to use one of the great Sock Monkey Doodle digital stamps, I chose the thank you Monkey, as I love to make thank you cards.

I coloured the Monkey using Promarkers, the background papers are ancient and by Recollections. 

I have this tin of foam stars..obviously I wanted a red one and obviously there were none in the tin!! I then remembered that JT had given me a bunch of random 4th of July things and there was a red star in there!

Great sketch to work with, now it is your turn to show us your makes, first go to the Sketch Saturday blog and see the other DT makes.

Challenge ends Friday 20th Jan 7pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. What a great card from the fun sketch! LOVE your sock monkey with his sentiment banner! The shiny star is the perfect accent! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clair!
    Sorry to late comment. Your card is so cute and looks lovely!
    I used Chalk Studio Decorative Washi Tape from my minds eyes.
    Thank you so much for you love my design!
    Have a wonderful day! Sending big hug, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Claire! The sparkly foam star is the perfect accent!

    Thank you so much for the kind comment you left on my card, I am thrilled to be joining you at SS :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx