Thursday, February 16, 2017

Calling all Crazy Cat Ladies....


Hey,

So I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch

It has tons of possibilities and I thought it would be fun to play with something new or not used very much..

I stumbled upon the 'You Crazy Cat' set by Concord & 9th when rummaging through my stash and an idea formed.

I used a die-cut circle for the cat's face and stamped, the nose, mouth and eyes on. Then I stamped the crazy text and then the decorative swoosh (ancient stamp found at a thrift store).

Once all that was done I affixed the cat face to my card and stamped ears and whiskers.

Final touch - Cat Ladies Unite sentiment.

Cracking myself up, this is WAY too funny and the even funnier part is I know 3 or 4 crazy cat ladies that I could send this too, I might need to make a batch.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. I can totally see you cracking up by yourself at your desk like the crazy cat lady that you are. I think it's inspired with that face and combination of sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted your card when I was linking up my card to FMS and had to stop by! How stinkin' cute is this!!? I'm a crazy cat lady myself, I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches and thought it was so darn cute. Came over to leave a comment to let you know it made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love this! What a fabulous image and matching sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I have that stamp set too but I haven't inked it up yet. I think you've given me some ideas with your cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx