Friday, February 17, 2017

CASology: Romance...there you were...



Hey,

Happy Friday, back to work for me on Monday, after 5 weeks off. It's been an uphill battle, but I am well on the way to recovery and ready for work!

I love this week's CASology cue card -


It made me think of a stamp set  bought last year by Unity Stamp Co..I bought it simply for the sentiment that you see on my card today.

Looking through disarray and seeing the one you love, that's romance to me.

I used some texture paste through a heart stencil (Dutch doobadoo) and once it dried I went over it with Festive Berries distress ink and then die-cut the panel using an MFT stitched wonky die.

I wanted the sentiment to shine, but I didn't want to lose the hearts, so I die-cut a piece of vellum using MFT oval stitched dies and stamped the sentiment on to it.

Fortunately I had pink staples in my stapler already ;)

Simple and pretty romantic to me..I wonder can I use it as an Anniversary card..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Of course you had pink staples already. I like the texture of the vellum over the texture paste, it creates a really nice soft effect. Very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    How are you doing? glad to hear that you’re well on way to recovery, but take things easy, as it takes a while to get over. Hope work goes ok for you hun.
    I love your sweet little card… it’s such a fab design. What a great idea to use vellum for the sentiment so that you don’t lose those gorgeous hearts! :-)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Love Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, subtle and romantic for sure!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx