Saturday, February 4, 2017

FMS 273: You're a Star...


Hey,

So I should be at a shoebox swap today just outside of Boston, but I am not well enough for that yet.

Instead I made a card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches -

The sketch is awesome.

I decided it was a perfect sketch for some rows of die-cut stars. The die is by Tim Holtz and Sizzix and the sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp.

I die-cut the entire panel using an MFT wonky stitched die and mounted it onto a black card blank.

Super easy to make.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love those rows of stars! Love the wonky stitched die! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect die cut with that sentiment! Fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally masculine cool and I like the mixed font sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx