Sunday, February 26, 2017

FMS: Hello Summer...


Hey,

Happy Sunday!!

I know the title of my post might seem like wishful thinking, but seriously the weather in NYC the last few days has been Spring / Summer gloriousness...

I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week -


I instantly thought the Simon Says Stamp Flamingo background stamp would be perfect here. It needs to be broken up, it is a bit busy.

I think the weather inspired me to pull out the SSS Warm Weather Animals stamp set. I wanted this set for SO long, but it was a bit cost prohibitive and then Black Friday happened and I bought it for both JT and I..

I love the bear, I coloured him with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.

The sentiment is stamped on a coordinating piece of card and I used a Stampin Up banner punch to finish it off.

This card makes me long for warmer weather..

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hubby and I have been out and about in NYC this weekend, so fun to be out and about. Today I will be mainly playdating with JT.

Cx






3 comments:

  1. It's so funny you used this here - I was working on a card for this layout yesterday and had to abandon it (will show you later why) but I rediscovered this bear in board shorts and was thinking of him as well. On the same page man...love the flamingos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun card! Sorry, I've been AWOL for a bit, life and health have been getting in the way! Hope you and your family are well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! That bear is just too cute and the flamingos are a fun touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx