Sunday, February 19, 2017

New Stencils...



Hey,

Happy Sunday.

I recently bought 3 more Tim Holtz stencils, Doily, Bricked and Argyle.

I thought it would be fun to have a play with them and see what I got.

I ended up with 3 really different cards.

The main card uses the Bricked stencil. I stenciled it using Hickory Smoke distress ink onto a piece of Tim Holtz woodgrain watercolour paper. I thought a bit of extra texture would be nice.

I added an already coloured Avery Elle Alligator from their Band Camp set. The sentiment and the musical notes are also from the set.

I love this card.

The next card utilises some Christmas Simon Says Stamp stamps and dies. I made them work a bit harder and become a birthday card.


I stenciled the jumper using the Argyle stencil. I love it!! Perfect male birthday card.

I love the Doily stencil, it is so intricate. I stenciled it with Hickory Smoke distress ink and then added the Unity Stamp Co sentiment. The women are by Stamping Bella.

I like the colour tones of this card and the sentiment is a hoot.


I love stencils, you can do so much with them, create a scene, highlight an image or add detail. They are one of my fave parts of my stash.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Love all three of these! That brick looks awesome and the gator is super cute. (Im loving gators these days). Brilliant use of the stencil on that sweater! And I love the sentiment on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love all of these! The saxophone playing gator, I'm sorry, where has he been all my life? How sweet is he! And bringing new life to that christmas jumper set, that is pretty inspired. Always love seeing the Stampin Bella girls, this is a really inspired set xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx