Sunday, February 12, 2017

Pocket Birthday...


Hey,

Recently there was a mini sale on some die sets over at Lil Inker and so I treated myself to Perky Posies and Spring Flowers.

I had a piece of watercoloured card ready to go, so die-cut both sets out of the background and got lots of delicious flowers!

I made the card for a friend, using some of the flowers - a mix of both sets.

As you know I love Tags, especially shop bought ones. I got these great pocket tags on sale last year and they have sparkly gold dots at the bottom.

I stamped and die-cut a piece of green card for a Birthday greeting to go in the pocket. I affixed the flower to the tag and then using glue dots I affixed the tag to the spotty card blank.

Using glue dots means the recipient can use the tag again ;) a twofer..

I can't wait to play with these flowers more..watch this space.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Dude a tag with pockets, could that get any more you?? That is amazing. I love the cheerful color choice of the paper and the flowers, they are really sweet. I think the layering totally works here xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx