Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sketch Saturday #450...Drawn With Character


Hey,

Welcome to another superb Sketch Saturday..

This week our sponsors are Drawn with Character and they are offering a prize of 3 digital stamps.

Here is this week's sketch -
If you know me, you know I LOVE Monster stamps..

So it should be no surprise that I decided to use the awesome Valentine's Monster Love 2 digital stamp and I imported it into my Silhouette library and die-cut the two monsters out. I coloured them with Promarkers and stamped the sentiment onto the balloons.

I decided to dig around in my stash for fun things to accompany the Monsters. The grid paper is ancient and the last piece left, I bought it when I first started crafting around 2009... The groovy purple background piece was made using a gelli plate, purple paint and a scraper.

Unfortunately I don't think you can see how glittery my ribbon strip is! I added some staples here and there for a bit of interest.

Fun card that I love and is going to make an awesome Valentine card.

Your turn to show us your sketch interpretations, go over to Sketch Saturday and see what the rest of the DT have been making.

Challenge ends Friday 17th February 7pm GMT / 5pm EST.

Cx





2 comments:

  1. Love those monster and their big ol' underbites! :) Also that gel background is cool - must check that out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are great! I love that you made them dies with the Silhouette and I totally recognise that grid paper, you have had that for ages! I think it's a great take on the sketch, really clever x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx