Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Card Frenzy....


Hey,

Happy Valentine's Day.

A rare second post for me.

I love to make Valentine's cards..even though I think VDay is a nonsense, I can say I love you all year round!

The main photo today shows all the cards I made, most are sets of 4. I wanted to send cards to all the lovely people that have helped me get back on my feet and stay positive following my surgery and the subsequent complication.

I used so many different products by great companies, it was a lot of fun to dig through my stash. The writing out was tedious though...I always forget about that part LOL.

Here are a few of them close-up.

Constellation, using an idea by Debby Hughes, stamps by Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts and Clearly Besotted

Monster-ous Valentines, using stamps by Your Next Stamp and Simon Says Stamp and adhesive googly eyes and a lot of masking for the sentiment. Thank god for the Misti.

Viking Valentine's, using Avery Elle Stamps and Lil Inker and Spellbinder dies
Cx

1 comment:

  1. You've been cranking' 'em out, girl, and they're all fabulous! I especially love the wiener doggie. :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx