Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Double Challenge: A-Moose Me...


Hey,

Today I am doing a twofer...

Playing along with this week's CASology cue card -


And joining in the fun at MAWTT with my old teammates, their theme is Heat Embossing.

I had no idea what I should make my Dad for Father's Day, then I saw the great Dad + Me set by Lawn Fawn and had a genius idea...

I die-cut the t-shirt from the Stampin Up Custom Tee set -


Then, I stamped the Moose from the Lawn Fawn set onto the t-shirt and coloured him. I stamped the t-shirt lines onto the t-shirt, not perfectly, I wanted it to feel slightly off, as my Dad's leisure wear can be..dodgy...

I heat embossed the sentiments directly onto the card - EEK!!! Moment of bravado, that I love, but sadly my photo is a bit blurry and it had to leave before I noticed, The sentiments are from the Lawn Fawn set, perfect for my Dad, the biggest pun master ever!

Super simple card to make, but I think it will make my Dad smile.

Cx



7 comments:

  1. I love that you called your Dad's clothes dodgy! I guess he doesn't read your blog!
    This is a fab card, love the humour. Hunkydory recently brought out one of their Little Books of toppers - Dad Jokes! Sounds like it would suit your Dad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara, he is a SHARP dresser, until it comes to leisure wear. I want to see that topper book. Cx

      Delete
  2. Hi Claire, So pleased to have you back with us to enter our challenge! :-))
    What a fab design this is. I love how you’ve stamped the moose on the T Shirt - it sure is genius idea!! It takes courage to emboss sentiment straight onto the card - but it’s paid off big time here - it looks really cool - love the pun. Your dad is gonna love this card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Embossing Challenge and Good luck in the draw!
    Hope you are keeping well Claire!
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Claire, super card for your Dad, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really excellent fun card for Father's Day. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee! Giggling about dad's dodgy leisure wear. :) Leisure wear needs to be a bit dodgy - if it's too perfect I can't relax in it.
    Love this perfectly punny card. Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Claire! I love that the Happy Father's Day card had the obligatory 'Dad Joke' too! Perfect in my book! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx