Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Belated Happy 4th of July...


Hey,

So back to work for me today. It has been a fun long weekend.

I wanted to share the 4th of July cards that I made. I only made 12.

They were a lot of fun to make and I have been itching to use the Liberty Girl stamp by Unity Stamp Co. since I bought her late last year.

I stamped onto watercolour paper (thank god for the MISTI), then I watercoloured all the stamps - I did all the red, then all the dark blue and then finally all the light blue. This took a very very long time.

To speed it up I used a messy style and to compliment this, I tore all the edges of the stamped / coloured panels, giving them all a bit of a rougher feel.

I don't know who the 4th of July stamp is by, it's a wooden stamp I have had for a while. I thought affixing this with a staple added to the edgy feel.

Hope you had a Happy 4th of July.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you made a lot of cards, they all look fabulous. Hope you had a great 4th July x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx